Crispy Fish Friday
These hot, lazy days of summer are passing us by at a good clip, with August on the near horizon. With July all but behind us, for you, the diner, the benefit is the latest installment of Crispy Fish Friday! On Friday, July 28, as with every last Friday of the month, Crispy Fish is our dinner special – a preparation of fried Grouper with an Asian-inspired sauce over rice and stir-fried vegetables. Savory, satisfying, and worth the indulgence! It’s only available once each month, after all. Your order includes your choice of an Artisanal Greens or Caesar Salad to begin.
Because the fish requires a bit of extra prep by the kitchen, we kindly ask that you call us in advance with your reservation. We can be reached at (239) 262-5500.
Cheesecake Tasting at Tony’s Off Third
On Sunday, July 30, come to Tony’s Off Third to celebrate National Cheesecake Day and sample some of Clifford’s excellent new creations. Clifford loves cheesecake and we equally love Clifford (and his cheesecake) and we’re excited to share that love with all of you! Starting at 9am on the 30th until they run out, samples of a couple of our favorite flavors will be available in the bakery for complimentary tasting. You will be forgiven if one bite brings you back for more.
Friday afternoons continue with our complimentary Key Lime Tart tastings, as well! From 3pm to 5pm weekly, see what the fuss is all about with, we truly believe, the best key lime available locally.
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
Once again, Ridgway Bar & Grill has been recognized by Wine Spectator with an Award of Excellence, acknowledging the incredible job Sukie does in curating and maintaining a truly unique selection of wines, with all varietals, regions, and price points represented. Since 2013, Ridgway has been the recipient of this award, which is considered a high accolade. Restaurants are required to apply, with strict standards used to assess the breadth, depth, and quality of a restaurant’s wine program. Our wine lists are specifically designed to appeal to both the casual wine drinker as well as the connoisseur, and our rotating wines by the glass list is among the best you will find locally for quality with value. All of the wines sold in Ridgway are also available in Tony’s Off Third for retail purchase, and Sukie and David are always happy to talk wine with customers to help guide them towards the bottle that best meets their tastes and needs.
We fully appreciate just how many dining choices you have in Naples, and the expense associated with dining out, and appreciate it when you choose to spend your time and resources with us. Here are just a few of the reasons we think Ridgway is a great idea for a lunch or dinner out, whatever the day or occasion:
1. Tony Ridgway is about to kick off his 47th consecutive year of business in Naples, with Sukie Honeycutt joining the company nearly 40 of those years ago. Every day, we work to honor that legacy.
2. We make our food fresh and from scratch. All of our soups, sauces, salad dressings, desserts, breads, etc. are made with real ingredients and a focus on quality. Because it makes a difference, and it matters.
3. The people who work with us are like family. In a notoriously transient industry, there are many who have worked with us for 10, 20, or even 30 or more years. We hope that camaraderie extends to our diners.
4. We love good value as much as you do! Our daily 50% off happy hour and summer prix-fixe dining menus are designed with your pocketbook in mind.
5. It’s in the details, like fresh pepper and salt grinders on each table, the garden and flowers that Tony and Wynne lovingly tend to themselves, the managers, bartenders, and servers who know all of our regulars by name, and that on any given day you can find Tony and Sukie along with their executive management team, in the kitchen, in the bakery, in the wine shop, working hard to lead by example.